At PMC Paintworks we make use of most updated technologies in alloy wheel refurbishment to fix problems such as split rim wheels, kerbed and scuffed alloy wheels or bolted wheels which were earlier considered difficult repair services.
We provide a colour coding service which can help in improving value as well as condition of your alloy wheels.
In colour coding we endeavour to match colour of alloy wheel with that of vehicle’s paintwork using advanced colour coding system to achieve the best result.
Our alloy wheel refurbishment process consists of:
- Tyres are removed from wheels
- Weights as well as valves are removed from wheels
- We inspect the wheels to check for flat spots, buckles and cracks
- Chemically stripping the wheels for removal of old paint
- We then repair any type of scuff damage present on the wheels
- After that the wheels media is blasted clean
- We then powder coat prime as well as paint and powder coat lacquer
- New valves are used to re-fit the tyres
- Lastly, the wheels are balanced and fully ready to be added to car